Monday, January 31, 2011

Trick or treat

Well what can I say it was my first halloween home and my ward was having a halloween carnival, and I wanted to do something exotic.
Did I succeed?
Sorry it's not in the correct orientation, I couldn't quite get it right, but that can be fixed if you ever so slightly tilt your head to the left.
It was a lot of fun to make even though the whole thing took three days to make, and hey it looked cool.  However the down side was that it was exceptionally hard to move, and even harder to even put it all on.  Not to mention that during the whole thing I was slowly falling apart piece by piece, so as you can see scattered around my feet are bits of the debris that were once on my arms.  But none the less it was a lot of fun, and of course it could also transform into a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment